Fantastic contract opportunity open for ServiceNow Consultants with indepth knowldege of the ServiceNow Platform and Java Scripting>NET and Jelly code to come on-board and work for an award wining MultiNational IT company based in London. This will be an initial 5 month contract role with competitive rates on offer.
Description of project: This is a customer facing role and the ability to lead, and support, existing and new engagements and build on existing customer relationships is a key. This role will build strong, trusted relationships with customers and partners and will support the team's consultancy resources.
- Java Scripting, >NET and Jelly code. * Indepth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules.
- ServiceNow and or Salesforce experience; 2+ years
- SaaS development experience 1+ years
- Jelly and .NET experience, experience in using Agile and Prince 2 methods.
- Line management experience and managing high performance resources.
- * Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak intelligently to senior management
- * Ability to drive business requirements and must be comfortable to take an active/leading role with groups customer stakeholders including C-level / director level / users
- * Demonstrable problem solving skills and solution development acumen
- * Works through challenges for successful outcomes.
- * Good risk awareness skills.
- * Work with and development of others, such as junior members.
- * Manages escalations to bring about resolution to meet client standards.
- * Self-starting team player with ability to plan and execute detailed work to effectively meet objectives
- * Willing to travel, working both onsite and remotely
- The selected candidate must possess the ability to drive and develop SaaS high performing technical resources.
- Ensuring that all resources are effectively managed, skilled and motivated.
- The principle consultant will drive technical standards with those resources through training, informal and formal, and with mentoring.
- Experience of leading resources within cloud platforms, through agile methodologies is critical.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate attention to detail and experience of delivering high quality services including - partner cloud platforms similar to ServiceNow and Salesforce.
- Must understand the SaaS platforms in-depth, from the technology to the configuration.
- Must be able to lead and manage others in the development of the platform to meet the project and customer requirements.
- The candidate will be able to deliver complex ServiceNow projects, covering all aspects of the ServiceNow platform, training will be given to areas that are required, where the consultant may yet have experience, such as Orchestration.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.