ServiceNow SACM Operational Technical Consultant (Service Now Service Asset and Configuration Management) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester. Our client is looking for an immediate start.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Strong ServiceNow SACM experience required.
- Operational ServiceNow experience (managing / building/ implementing SACM)
- Performance analytics e.g. building reports / dashboards
- Knowledge of the following service desk toolsets are desirable: InTune, Remedy, SMC
- Train/mentor current team
- Asset Management
- Extensive experience working as a Configuration Manager with expert knowledge of Service Now SACM
- Must have extensive experience of "Service Now SACM" - Service Asset and Configuration Management
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.