ServiceNow Senior Presales Architect - Remote Working - Contract
An outstanding ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect opportunity has arisen within a major clients SaaS business. The role holder will join a pivotal growth area having achieved 50%-60% year on year growth from ServiceNow over the past 3 years. The role holder will focus on design and architecture of ServiceNow solutions to contribute to winning bids and proposals to customers (new and existing). This constitutes a long term contract engagement which will allow remote working.
This will suite an energetic and enthusiastic ServiceNow Pre-Sales Consultant with solid Delivery and Pre-Sales skills. As a ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect you will lead complex opportunities and tenders as well as direct customer opportunities, maximising profitability while controlling the solution integrity. The bids will be mainly focussed on key ServiceNow offerings and capabilities of higher value, typically multi £m deals down.
Responsibilities will include qualification of opportunities, solution design, project and support estimates, customer presentations, building relevant demos and proof of concepts, providing ServiceNow SME knowledge to the delivery practice, answering tender responses and creating supporting proposals. The role holder will possess proven Pre-Sales skills whilst working closely with the sales team on existing opportunities and will be used to inputting into the complete sales life cycle.
- Worked in bid and pre sales environments with experience of large scale ServiceNow bids
- ServiceNow accreditations and certifications advantageous
- Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in new and existing accounts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Implementation and/or consulting experience
This is an excellent opportunity and will afford the right Consultant the following benefits:
- The opportunity work on high value ServiceNow projects and bids
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive salary and bonus, great pension and generous benefits
- A very flexible and creative environment
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.