ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect - Contract - Bracknell
An outstanding ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect opportunity has arisen within our SaaS business.
The role holder will focus on design and architecture of ServiceNow solutions to contribute to winning bids and proposals to customers (new and existing).
- This will suit a ServiceNow Pre-Sales Consultant with solid Delivery and Pre-Sales skills.
- As a ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect you will lead complex opportunities and tenders as well as direct customer opportunities, maximising profitability while controlling the solution integrity.
- Responsibilities will include qualification of opportunities, solution design, project and support estimates, customer presentations, building relevant demos and proof of concepts, providing ServiceNow SME knowledge to the delivery practice, answering tender responses and creating supporting proposals.
- The role holder will possess proven Pre-Sales skills whilst working closely with the sales team on existing opportunities and will be used to inputting into the complete sales life cycle.
- Client facing - determine their technical and business requirements ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using ServiceNow
- Assume responsibility for running a solution bid team, where relevant Interfacing with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Deliver
- Ability to demonstrate ServiceNow products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Worked in bid and pre sales environments with experience of large scale ServiceNow bids
- ServiceNow accreditations and certifications advantageous
- Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in new and existing accounts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Implementation and/or consulting experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.