ServiceNow Consultant - Java - SaaS - London - Solihull
A world leading Technology Innovator are keen to expand their current ServiceNow capability by performing a raft of new enhancements throughout their key clients. If you are an experienced developer with the right skills and experience, please apply for a range of ServiceNow positions based within London, Bracknell and Solihull.
This is a customer facing role and the ability to lead, and support, existing and new engagements and build on existing customer relationships is a key. This role will be build strong, trusted relationships with customers and partners and will support the team's consultancy resources.
You will ideally have the following skillset:
- 2 years or more experience of ServiceNow and or Salesforce experience (Indepth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules)
- Java scripting, Jelly and .NET experience, experience in using Agile and Prince 2 methods.
- SaaS development experience.
- Line management experience and managing high performance resources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak intelligently to senior management
- Ability to drive business requirements and must be comfortable to take an active/leading role with groups customer stakeholders including C-level / director level / users
- Demonstrable problem solving skills and solution development acumen
- Works through challenges for successful outcomes.
- Good risk awareness skills.
- Work with and development of others, such as junior members.
- Manages escalations to bring about resolution to meet client standards.
- Self-starting team player with ability to plan and execute detailed work to effectively meet objectives
- Willing to travel, working both onsite and remotely
Skills that would be useful but not essential include:
- Training and Mentoring
- Financial Services experience useful.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.