ServiceNow Architect (SaaS, Java, Jelly, .NET, Agile) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in London or Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- This is a customer facing role and the ability to lead, and support, existing and new engagements and build on existing customer relationships is a key. Build strong, trusted relationships with customers and partners and will support the team's consultancy resources.
- Ability to drive and develop SaaS high performing technical resources, ensuring that all resources are effectively managed and skilled.
- The principle consultant will drive technical standards with those resources through training, informal and formal, and with mentoring.
- Experience of leading resources within cloud platforms, through agile methodologies is critical.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate attention to detail and experience of delivering high quality services including - cloud platforms similar to ServiceNow and Salesforce.
- Must understand the SaaS platforms in-depth, from the technology to the configuration.
- Must be able to lead and manage others in the development of the platform to meet the project and customer requirements.
- Experience of designing and delivering numerous large scale and complex end to end ServiceNow solutions.
- The candidate will be able to deliver complex ServiceNow projects, covering all aspects of the ServiceNow platform, training will be given to areas that are required, where the consultant may yet have experience, such as Orchestration.
- SaaS development experience.
- Java scripting, Jelly and .NET experience
- Experience in using Agile and Prince 2 methods
- Line management experience and managing high performance resources.
- In-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.