|Job Title:||Service Transition Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Duration:||6 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Reporting to the Service Control & Acceptance Lead this position is responsible for the quality of delivery and successful Transfer to Operations for new and changed services in line with ITIL best practice.
You will liaise between business owners, project managers, design teams, operations teams, and our partners / suppliers communicating between all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful implementation of new services, executed to high quality standards.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, WLAs and monitoring with business requirements and priorities.
* Acting as a gate keeper function that ensures effective Transfer to Operations in compliance with the Operational readiness process for all new services introduced via the business project lifecycle.
* Providing fully documented Service Acceptance Criteria and support models aligned to ITILv3 best practice.
* Ensuring that appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders.
* Working with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Service Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that projects are delivered in compliance with Operational Readiness.
* Ensuring that any new 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up by appropriate SLAs.
* Ensuring Impact Assessment is completed for all new projects submitted to the PMO.
* Ensuring all operational support material is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
* Ensuring training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
* Ensuring an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
* Ensuring Operations risks are identified and accepted by Service Delivery/Business Owner to ensure a successful transition to service.
In addition to a deep understanding of the Service Transition function and Project lifecycle, you will also have:
- Demonstrable experience of designing support models for services/platforms over their entire life-cycle, from concept to retirement through design, transition and operation
- A commitment to service excellence and customer experience
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment
- Good communication skills - both written & oral.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel/PowerPoint
- A proven track record in striving for continuous improvement and driving efficiencies, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- ITIL Qualification (Intermediate certificate desirable)
- Appreciation of how technology can improve business processes.
- Familiarity with 3G and 4G Networks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.