Service Process Architects required to work for a global market leading IT company on a 3 month rolling contract. This will be a Home based position with travel to customer sites in London and the South East of England. Competitive rates on offer.
To identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions. Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Tangible recognition from customers of being a major influence in the customer choosing the client.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
Represents Fujitsu at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build the clients reputation in the market place.
Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing the client.
Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the client's knowledge base.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.