Service Performance Manager (Radio Access Network/RAN/3G/4G)
6 Month initial Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile network (RAN/3G/4G) Service Performance Manager on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading town centre. This is an initial 6 month contract looking to start as soon as possible.
As Service Performance Manager it will be your responsibility to drive network performance, manage stakeholders and ensure Network KPI's are maintained and improved upon through management of 3rd party service providers. I am looking for a Service Performance Manager with a technical understanding/background in the Mobile network (RAN, 3G, 4G), you will need to have experience in managing 3rd parties, driving network performance and managing shareholders. Ideally you will come from a Mobile Operator.
Additional responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Reporting and monitoring of KPI's and providing insight
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network
- Managing and influencing suppliers
- Identify issues and explore opportunities for network performance optimisation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Thorough understanding of the 2G/3G/4G system architecture
- Extensive experience in an Operational Mobile RAN environment
- Experience working in a customer facing role, preferably within managed services
- Proven track record in delivering value
- Strong influencing and people management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of key performance indicators and measures used to assess service quality within the 2G/3G/4G network systems
- Experience of managing large teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and feel you have the required technical and management experience then please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.