Service Operations Manager (Telco)
Responsible for overall performance of Service Operations across a major network operator account, prioritising and managing service to meet shareholder expectations.
The Service Operations Manager has overall accountability to deliver outcomes of:
- Acting as the escalation point for incident management and provide assurance and reporting to shareholders.
- Reporting and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Developing and supporting CSI initiatives.
- Define and agree targets for Service Operations performance
- Engaging effectively with shareholders and suppliers
- Lead and direct meetings to deliver role outcomes and support inputs
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role
- Experience working within a Telecoms environment
- ITIL (or equivalent) Operational standards education
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Confident leadership style
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.