Service Operations Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
We are looking for a great Service Operations Manager to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
The Service Operations Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Acting as the escalation point for incident management and provide assurance and reporting to shareholders.
- Reporting and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Supporting CSI initiatives.
- Engaging effectively with shareholders and suppliers.
To deliver the outcomes, the Service Operations Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for assuring incident management activity in suppliers.
- Accountable for the Major Incident Procedure.
- Responsible for being the management escalation point for suppliers for incidents that need escalation.
- Responsible for incident closure.
- Responsible for reviewing reports on service quality of suppliers.
- Provide input to Initial Impact Assessment completion.
- Responsible for monitoring SLAs for suppliers in incident management and managing supplier performance.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for assuring service security.
The successful Service Operations Manager will have:
- An understanding of Operations within Telecoms (mobile, fixed line or MVNO). Come from a Service Operations, Service Management, Problem Management background.
- Strong stakeholder management experience. You'll be facing into challenging stakeholders from within the Shareholder organisation, so an ability to demonstrate both commercial and operational acumen in order to maintain strong relationships whilst sometimes needing to challenge back.
- ITIL certified, at least to foundation level.
- Nice to have: Six Sigma, Agile experience.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager (Cloud - Azure)
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates
Digital Product Owner - Contract - ASAP - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Service Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum