|Job Title:||Service Operations Manager (IT / Telco) Reading - Start ASAP|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Service Operations Manager (Permanent)
A leading UK Communications Company, who are at the forefront of exciting Telecoms and IT Technology. They are currently seeking a Service Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, located in their newly refurbished and state of the art offices in Central Reading, just a stones throw away from the main station. They offer an excellent work / life balance, flexibility to work from home, as well as excellent salaries and benefits packages.
The Service Operations Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Acting as the escalation point for incident management and provide assurance and reporting to shareholders.
- Reporting and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Supporting CSI initiatives.
- Accountable for assuring incident management activity in suppliers.
- Accountable for the Major Incident Procedure.
- Responsible for being the management escalation point for suppliers for incidents that need escalation.
- Responsible for incident closure.
- Responsible for reviewing reports on service quality of suppliers.
- Responsible for monitoring SLAs for suppliers in incident management and managing supplier performance.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role, ideally gained within an IT / Telco environment
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Good understanding of monitor and alert practices
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Confident leadership style
- ITIL (or equivalent) Operational standards education
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Area Manager (Retail. B2C) - Start ASAP
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Salary: Excellent Salary & Benefits
Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Salary: Daily Rate
Lead systems & Operations Manager - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Operations Centre Manager (SOC) - Strategy
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Service Delivery Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire