Service Operations Manager
- Acting as the escalation point for incident management and provide assurance and reporting to shareholders.
- Reporting and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts.
- Engaging effectively with shareholders and suppliers.
- Accountable for assuring incident management activity in suppliers.
- Accountable for the Major Incident Procedure.
- Responsible for being the management escalation point for suppliers for incidents that need escalation.
- Responsible for incident closure.
- Responsible for reviewing reports on service quality of suppliers.
- Provide input to Initial Impact Assessment completion.
- Responsible for monitoring SLAs for suppliers in incident management and managing supplier performance.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for assuring service security.
Skills & Experience:
- Will need an understanding of Operations within Telecoms
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations role
- Good understanding of monitor and alert practices
- ITIL (or equivalent) Operational standards education
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Confident leadership style
- Matrix management experience
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.