Service Operation Manager
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Establishing the Operational Readiness management regime and governance for the contract
- Support the recruitment of the Service Management team (Including producing job specifications and interviewing /selecting staff).
- Build and develop the ongoing service relationship with the customer
- Responsible for the Operational Readiness, procedure and delivery
- Accountable for overall Operational Readiness satisfaction and service delivery to contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Leverage expertise and resources from the relevant Managed Services departments (including Operational Support, Engineering Solutions,, Change, configuration & Problem) to deliver a consistent experience and excellent service
- Manage process system & functions for the creation of the new and changed service offerings
- Co-ordinates and sets periodic requirements, objectives and targets for Operational Readiness and underpinning technical services in line with evolving business needs
- Ensure business objectives are achieved through proactive and diligent management of Operational Readiness to successful conclusion and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Establish and maintain timely communications with all Operational Readiness stakeholders to ensure they are informed.
- Conducts holistic Operational Readiness reviews with customers, covering full suite of relevant services
- Maintain formal documentation and plan to guide the Operational Readiness program that includes items such as: Personnel, Responsibilities and Resources
- Implements policies, procedures, techniques, and tools that are required to manage & evaluate proposed Operational Readiness changes.
- Track the status of changes to Operational Readiness.
- Program, plans & provide technical and administrative direction to the development and implementation of the procedures, functions, services, tools,
- Allow the business to track changes in Operational Readiness throughout the lifecycle of the MS contract from an operations and maintenance perspective, through approval and documentation.
- Creating an accurate record of the system status through the lifecycle
- Continually evolves the Operational Readiness discipline in line with recognized industry best practices and Huawei specific MSUP
- Educates the wider business on Operational Readiness processes and benefits, driving compliance with the processes by all
- Responsible for the Operational Readiness SLA's, identify and implement corrective actions as required.
- Drive month on month continuous improvements in service quality across the Operational Readiness by establishing a Continual Service Improvement process and relevant governance
- Support continuous improvement of Configuration processes ensuring close interlock and alignment with customer processes.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of how Huawei & 3rd party activities work relating to Operational Readiness.
- Drive third party vendor management with regards Operational Readiness
- Experience of large and complex service management contracts.
- Proven expertise in leading service and process improvement activities within a complex service delivery environment.
- Experience of working across a complex, matrix organization with an ability to develop forward plans and continuously achieve high performance
- Experience of working with / leveraging / managing globally distributed service delivery teams (onshore & offshore)
- Successful and developing and managing relationships at all level organizational levels.
- Good understanding of Service Management/Problem Management principles and Service Level metrics.
- Able to win the trust of customers in challenging and changing circumstances.
- Experience of management of third party relationships.
- Aware of the importance of culture as an intrinsic part of the success of the organization
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.