Service Manager / Service Delivery Manager / Service Assurance Manager - Telecoms - Contract - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading telecoms company is searching for a Service Manager to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis.
The Service Manager will deliver an end-to-end view of service performance and customer experience across IT services. Delivered through the agreement of service levels with customers, ensuring compliance and communicating performance to key stakeholders (internal and external). The role will instigate, develop and implement Service Improvement activity in the event of under-performance or in line with changing business requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid technical background and commercial awareness in order to participate in both technical and commercial discussions.
- Relationship building skills and the ability to empathise with customers and their needs.
- Ability to understand Business Units requirements and drivers.
- Conduct meaningful discussions around how IT Services are meeting customer needs.
- Is proficient in customer management techniques: The complete sequence of activities required to manage customer's expectations from understanding customer requirements to capturing and delivering a service.
- Demonstrates a high level of presentation skills adapting to all levels of audience.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.