Service Manager - IT / Telecoms - Reading, Berkshire - Contact.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Service Manager to join their team on a contract basis in Reading, Berkshire.
Previous telecoms experience is not essential; applications are welcomed from candidates with an IT services / managed services provider background.
The Service Manager will be responsible for delivering and continuously improving Network Services commitments through seamless integration of Service Lifecycle from Design to Delivery.
The Service Manager will lead the identification, business validation and implementation of tactical and strategic improvements in Network Services Outcomes enabling Customer Experience, Network and Financial Performance improvements ensuring the correct level of service, at the 'right' cost and on time in line with Business needs.
- Governance and SLA management, ensure Network Services Outcomes remain valid and above agreed levels (SLA's and WLA's)
- Ensure seamless integration across all Service Design, Transition, Delivery & other Stakeholders ensuring operational requirements are considered and implemented to protect Network Services Outcome SLA's, Quality and specifically end-Customer Experience.
- Matrix management for unilateral deliverables.
- Develop and fortify the relationships and continue to improve Shareholder Engagement.
- Attend relevant Governance Meetings as the Network Services Outcome responsible person.
- Report and progress areas of operational improvements for the managed Service contracts.
- Be the point of operational escalation
- Productivity and Efficiency Management - Cost efficiency baseline, identify levers, drivers to delivery operational improvements.
- Work with the Business Relationship Manager and Virtual Teams to define and deliver strategic evolution plans.
- Focus on identification of, and leading where appropriate, strategic Projects to deliver strategic Network Services improvements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of delivering Outcome based Services in a telecommunications Operator or managed services provider (MSP) organisation.
- Experience of indirect management of large teams.
- Experience in a Managed Service Environment.
- Must have a strong understanding and demonstration of Service Management.
- ITIL knowledge.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.