Service Improvement Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms service provider require a Service Improvement Manager to identify and implement service improvements. This role will play a key role in identifying projects to deliver Operational Improvements. They are responsible for managing suppliers to ensure they are delivering service improvement initiatives as well as looking at their own in-house delivery and putting business cases together to improve delivery on both fronts.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Service Improvement Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Manage the continuous service improvement process with 3rd party suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Analyse data to create prioritised proposals with clear benefits realisation.
- Deliver the Operations Plan.
- Senior stakeholder engagement experience
- ITIL/Six Sigma
- Ability to develop and present business cases to Board Level.
- Benefit realisation management skills.
- Experience of Design and Implementation of improvement plans and processes.
- Experience of managing 3rd party service providers to deliver against company plans.
- Process mapping experience.
- A Service oriented mindset and history of delivering solutions to promote a best in class customer experience.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.