Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support - non technical
6 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join their newly established team in Berkshire
You will be providing support acting as the point of contact for all internal and external customers dealing with service requests and incidents.
- 1st line diagnostics and timely assignment of tickets to the relevant resolving groups
- Manage escalations to the various persons
- Perform impact analysis on all incidents and service requests
- Provide device testing and fault replication support for voice and data services
You need to have:
- Experience in a fast paced operational environment - telecoms preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, power point, word)
- A logical approach to problem solving and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Familiar with ITSM tool sets (i.e. Remedy)
- Successful at developing and managing relationships across all organisational levels.
- This is a non technical role.
for more information please apply here or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.