|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst (Non-Technical)|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Service Desk Analyst (Non Technical) - Reading, Berkshire - Contract - 12 & 7.5 hour shifts.
A leading telecoms company is searching for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis. The role will involve working a combination of day and night shifts, either 12 hours or 7.5 hours.
The Service Desk Analyst will be the single point of contract for all internal and external customers and will act as the interface into ICT and Network Operations for all incidents and service requirements.
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for facilitating the restoration of incidents through careful 1st line diagnostics and timely assignment of tickets to the relevant resolving groups.
The Service Desk Analyst will ensure a prompt and professional response to all types of enquiries into the Service Desk (Calls, Tickets, Emails).
The Service Desk Analyst will manage escalations as per Standard Operating Procedures and manage E2E Service Level performance across all operational partners via Jeopardy Management process.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- A logical approach to problem solving and great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Familiar with ITSM tool sets (i.e. Remedy).
- Successful at developing and managing relationships across all organisational.
- ITIL Qualified (Foundation).
- Degree / HNC Level Qualification.
- Experience of ICT / and or Mobile Network Technologies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Desk Member - Swords
Location: Dublin North, Dublin
*SC Cleared Lead Service Architect.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Delivery Manager - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
SC Cleared* Lead Strategy Service Architect (ITIL)
Location: London, England
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England