I have a number of fantastic opportunities open for Service Desk Analysts with working knowledge of Microsoft Packages and familiar with ITSM tools sets example Remedy e.t.c, to come on-board and work for a vibrant, reputable telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. 6 month initial contract position, competitive rates on offer. 12 hours shifts (Day and Night) and one week a month with a few weeks being 7.5 hour days.
- Experience in a fast paced operational environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (excel, power point, word)
- A logical approach to problem solving and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Familiar with ITSM tool sets (i.e. Remedy)
- Successful at developing and managing relationships across all organisational levels.
- Support the Single Point of Contact for Operations
- Facilitate the restoration of incidents through careful 1st line diagnostics and timely assignment of tickets to the relevant resolving groups
- Ensure a prompt and professional response to all types of enquiries into the Service Desk (Telephone Calls, Tickets and Emails)
- Manage escalations as per Standard Operating Procedures (to escalate to Incident Manager, Problem Manager, Head of Service Assurance)
- Perform impact analysis on all Incidents and Service Requests reported into the Service Desk, ensuring the correct priority is assigned
- Assist and support the co-ordination of planned outages in co-ordination with other Operations groups
- Manage E2E Service Level performance across all operational partners via Jeopardy Management process
- Provide device testing / fault replication support for voice and data services
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.