We are working with an industry leading Telco organisation to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to assist in the provision of 24/7 cover within an Incident Management Team.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will hold responsibility for managing the E2E service level performance across operational partners. The role carries KPIs against performance which are required to maintain balance.
In the role of Service Desk Analyst you will have responsibilities which will include:
- Facilitating the resolution of incidents through 1st line diagnostics
- Ensure tickets are assigned promptly
- Responding to all types of enquiries - Telephone, Calls, Tickets and emails
- Performing impact analysis on all incidents and service requests
In the role of Service Desk Analyst you will demonstrate and improve:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Understanding of ITSM tool sets
To apply for the role of Service Desk Analyst please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.