|Job Title:||Service Desk Agent (1st Line Support)|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
1st line support / Service Desk / 2nd line support / Desktop Support
My client are recruiting for full time Service Desk team members in Dublin. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a customer service and IT background, who are available to work a rota pattern between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00 Monday - Friday.
- Log incidents from phone calls and emails on the incident management system
- Diagnose and resolve problems first line where possible, escalating to appropriate groups where required.
- Monitoring of Service Desk incident and Service Request queues.
- Resolver Group and customer liaison to enable effective management of incidents.
- Work through Incidents and Service Requests to closure.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Must have good IT awareness preferably gained in a technical/call centre environment
- Displays a positive / can do attitude to customers and colleagues alike
- A good understanding of MSOffice products, PC/laptop hardware, Active Directory, browser products is desirable.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client and solution focused, with analytical ability
- Able to work under pressure and manage his or her own work with limited supervision
- Assertive and confident in own decision making ability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
3rd line Infrastructure Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum