We are working with a well known brand within Telco to recruit a Service Design Architect. This role will support the delivery of IT & Network architectures whilst ensuring operational frameworks are adhered to. Reporting directly in to a 'Head of' you will be responsible for defining Operations frameworks of Service Design.
As a Service Design Architect you will have responsibility for producing and adherence to Service Design frameworks for:
- SLAs & OLAs
- Service definition schedules
- Security compliance
- Service catalogue
- Service support manuals
- Service flows
In the role of Service Design Architect you will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- IT Service Management frameworks & Security controls (ITIL, COBIT, eTOM)
- Understanding of Operational process
- Utilisation of OSS to achieve e2e Service Design
- RFQ, RFP evaluation
- Service Design within IT and Network technologies
If you would like to apply for the role of Service Design Architect, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.