We are working alongside a market-leading Telco to recruit a Service Design & Transition Manager.
The Service Design & Transition Manager will be the main interface for Senior Management and stakeholders for all service design and transition requirements. You will work collaboratively to gather and understand business requirements of the various stakeholders.
In the role of Service Design & Transition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with and effectively managing stakeholders
- Managing road-maps
- Monitoring service KPIs
- Leading all service transition activities
- Define, document and agree service designs
- Validation of services
- Continuous improvement
In the role of Service Design & Transition Manager you will enhance and demonstrate skills within:
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Adopting a collaborative approach
- Understanding of operational environments
- In-depth Service design skills
- Proven portfolio within Service Design
- ITIL Certification within Service Design
To apply for the role of Service Design & Transition Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.