Service Design & Transition Manager
Permanent Opportunity, Competitive Salary + Bens
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company for an ITIL V3 (service design) certified Service Design & Transition Manager. This is a permanent position based in Reading town centre, paying a competitive salary plus benefits.
As Service Design & Transition Manager you will be responsible for all shareholder management, agreeing the service design and transition scope, strategy and framework. You will be responsible for championing the shareholder service aspiration and turning it into a company wide vision. I am looking for someone with prior experience in Service Design and transition as you will need to use your experience in turning vision into reality, gaining commitment from all stakeholders and suppliers.
- Leading, planning and coordinating service transition activities across functions, projects, suppliers and service teams
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Service design and planning
- Service testing
- Deployment and early life support
- Continuous improvement
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced Service Design & Transition management
- Experience of cross-functional working and a collaborative approach
- Strong influencing skills
- Understanding of operation environments including across the service management lifecycle
- ITIL V3 Service Design
- Continuous service improvement
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.