- An awareness and understanding of the COO vision and strategy.
- Responsible for the development of the Operations Service Design framework for new technology solutions being delivered by IT & Network teams
- Responsible for embedding best practice Service Design/Architecture practice in evaluation of technology deliverables to meet business needs
- Accountable for establishing the operational requirements needed to underpin services provided to end customers and business customers
- Accountable for adherence to the Service Design framework to ensure effective set up and ongoing maintenance of:
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service definition schedules
- Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Security Compliance
- Operation Support System (OSS) inputs
- Service Catalogue
- Configuration Management baseline
- Service Support Manuals
- Policy Management frameworks
- Responsible for ensuring that IT & Network technology suppliers adhere to the minimal acceptance criteria across pre-defined operational requirements.
- Accountable for definition of end to end service flows through OSS that ensures customer experience of service is understood and appropriate monitoring is implemented through standardised tooling for effective and proactive Service Management.
- Demonstrable understanding of Operational process and utilisation of OSS to achieve effective end to end Service Design.
- Experience of Service Design in IT and Network technologies e.g. the management of Network and BSS utilising OSS capabilities
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change a combination of on premise (private), hybrid and public cloud based solutions
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with best practice IT Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, COBIT, eTOM, ISO27001)
- Educated to degree level. (Science preferable)
- ITIL certified (Expert preferable)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.