Service Delivery Manager (Software Asset & Configuration/Software Licensing/ServiceNow SACM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Manchester, Greater Manchester or Birmingham, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of "Service Now SACM" - Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Must have experience of Software Asset & Configuration or Software Licensing
- Must have IT Services experience
- Experience of managing Service Transition and Service Operation lifecycles
- Problem/Major Incident Management
- Change and Release Management
- Capacity and Availability Management
- Service, Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Level Management and Reporting
- Service request and Catalogue Management
- Accessibility Services
- Continual Service Improvement
- Manage third party supplier performance around Problem, Change, Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Incident escalation management
- Onboarding of new suppliers
- Managing and monitoring the operation to deliver
- Service Delivery background in an IT environment
- A broad & in depth knowledge of Service Delivery Management standards & practices
- Demonstrable experience of leading / managing teams within a service delivery environment
- Process improvement knowledge
- ITIL / ISEB Certifications in Service Management or equivalent
- Sound Technical Understanding
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Service Now skills
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.