Service Delivery Manager / Service Manager (Patching) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract with one day working from home, to be based in Canary Wharf, London with one day working from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Strong Service Delivery Management experience
- Must have Technical patching experience who has come from an engineering background
- Security experience, ensuring estate is patched to current level
- Complex patching environment on an historic estate experience
- Responsible for ensuring service is delivered in line with service bought and remains within contractual boundaries
- Experience of producing reports on State of service (end of life/end of service life)
- Ensure all managed assets within each service tower are patched against security vulnerabilities and software bugs in line with the Customer Patching Policy
- Provision of patching reports and statistics detailing all managed assets patched including details of the patches installed
- Ownership of the patching schedule for managed assets including the agreement of dates/times for installation of patches with the customer
- Management of any emergency patching activities required on an ad-hoc basis
- Create and Manage any patching Risks relating to managed assets
- Attending meetings with the customer and other teams representing patch management both from a technical and administrative perspective
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.