Service Delivery Manager (ITIL)
6 Month Contract,
We are recruiting for a strong Service Delivery Manager on behalf of a rapidly growing communications company in Reading town centre. Your role as Service Delivery Manager will focus heavily on service performance and continuous service improvement.
You will be the link between the 3rd parties and IT operations, you will be responsible for managing the 3rd parties ensuring service delivery, service performance and continuous improvement. We are looking for someone who can proactively identify ways to improve the service, to hold regular service reviews with 3rd parties and report to senior stakeholders demonstrating performance and ensuring customer satisfaction.
As Service Delivery Manager your role will also include problem management, risk mitigation, change management and acting as escalation point for incidents.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid technical IT background and commercial awareness
- Strong proven background in service performance and service improvement
- Relationship building skills
- Experience in managing 3rd party delivery
- Continuous service improvement
- Proficient in customer management techniques - managing customers' expectations from understanding to delivery
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.