Service Delivery Manager / Cloud / Azure / Data centre / DevOps
This role will lead the services for a major UK customer during their migration from a dedicated Data Centre into Azure. In this role, you will be working in collaboration with a wide range of Customer teams managing services during this migration. In addition to the management of services, you will be leading the change in culture and practice of the teams to embrace Agile and Continuous Delivery practices.
You will be providing thought leadership to develop and implement a new operating model for the services moving to the cloud. You will lead the delivery teams in embracing the digital transformation and enabling Fujitsu to foster a more collaborative and agile way of working both internally and with the customers.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to lead work on an important migration, but also delivers an important transformation for the customer. The programme provides an important technical change for the customer, but more importantly will enable business transformation that is vital for their future success.
- You will manage the services delivered as they are migrated to Azure.
- As a key stakeholder in the programme, you will work closely with the teams implementing the programme, providing service input, but also coaching in their move to Agile practices.
- As a leader in the team, you will define new operating models and processes.
- Working in a team, you will help identify and then implement the necessary structures, roles & responsibilities required within the teams.
- Your role will define the cloud centric measures and performance metrics which will track the effectiveness of the services we deliver to our customers
- You will work with our operational teams across the DTS organisation to get the best out of our range of skills.
- As an agent for change, you will positively influence the culture of the teams, helping them embrace new technologies and ways of working.
You have experience in the following areas:
- Working in a customer facing in a service based role
- Leading teams delivering services migrating to and based on the Cloud
- Good technical understanding and ability to keep up to date with rapidly changing market trends
- Track record in managing P&Ls and financial forecasting
- Producing great documentation including target operating models, service designs, service descriptions, processes & procedures
- Experience of managing DevOps teams and of Continuous Delivery
It will be an advantage to have experience of
- Working with Global Delivery Centres
- Use of the SAFe Agile framework
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Vendor Manager (In-Life Contracts)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Information Security Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Software Project Manager (Agile/SharePoint/On-Premise/O365)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Electrical Project Manager - Security Cleared x2
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire