Fantastic contract opportunity open for a Service Delivery manager with 3 - 5 years experience to come on-board and work for a global IT company based in either Birmingham or Manchester. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer
Job purpose and accountabilities:
MIS Operational Shared Service Management is an exciting function in MIS which provides a high quality Service Management support service, which delivers value for money and consistency across all the customer accounts.
My client provides a Service Delivery function, incorporating Core ITiL processes in the Service Transition and Service Operation lifecycles, including:
* Problem Management(incl related Knowledge Management)
* Major Incident Management
* Change and Release Management
* Capacity and Availability Management
* Service, Asset and Configuration Management
* Service Level Management and Reporting
* Service request and Catalogue Management
* Accessibility Services
* Continual Service Improvement We are looking for SDM1s who should have a flexible pro-active approach to their day to day work and be able to manage their own workload.
Must possess the ability to identify and implement service improvement opportunities. Roles will manage third party supplier performance across the following process areas:
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
Roles will also include:
- Incident escalation management
- Onboarding of new suppliers
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.