Reporting to the Lead Service Delivery Manager this position will form an integral part of the Technology Service Delivery team with responsibility for driving service excellence and stability on the IT & Infrastructure services provided for both our internal and external customers alike, while still facilitating necessary changes to the environment.
Managing operational relationships and performance of our Teams and Partners while managing expectations of key internal stakeholders, to deliver results in line with Three goals.
- Management of the IT & infrastructure services provided by the technology department to both internal business stakeholders and external customers.
- Accountable for all aspects of service management with the partners (internal and external), driving stability & issues resolution to best protect the customer & business, closely managing major incidents and issues, driving problem management to identify & remove root cause to prevent re-occurrence & future issues.
- Ensure strong relationships are built and managed between the Technology Department and our internal customers specifically in regard to Technology operational services and issues.
- Monitor the overall level of service provided by Managed Service Partner/s - including service levels, incidents, process and change management, processes, standards and procedures - and instigating appropriate actions to address any issues, benchmarking to ensure best in class.
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction and productivity improvement.
- Report, communicate and update relevant stakeholders on the on-going operation of services, incident management and Improvement Programmes, guaranteeing clarity, visibility, timeliness and expectation management to the right people using the right method.
- Manage internal relationships and Customer Satisfaction & Experience - manage, measure and ensure that internal Technology department and Managed Service Partner/s are achieving agreed levels of customer satisfaction
- Support budgetary management of IT Opex.
- Ensure partners adhere to policies, procedures and standards.
- Provides expert management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-case analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Will be required to be part of on-call team and provide support and leadership outside of core business hours for Major Incidents / High impacting issues