Service Delivery Manager
Based in Dublin - **local candidates only**
6 month contract
Our leading telecoms Client is currently seeking a talented Service Delivery Manager based in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Lead Service Delivery Manager this position will form an integral part of the Technology Service Delivery team with responsibility for driving service excellence and stability on the IT, Digital & Online services provided for both internal and external customers alike, while still facilitating necessary changes to the environment.
- Service Delivery Management of the IT, Digital & Online services provided by the technology department to both internal business stakeholders and external customers.
- Strong working knowledge of the RAN, Core & IP services that are required within a large mobile telecom operator.
- Strong technical knowledge in relation to IT, Digital & online services and infrastructure
- Accountable for all aspects of service management with the partners (internal and external), driving stability & issues resolution to best protect the customer & business, closely managing major incidents and issues, driving problem management to identify & remove root cause to prevent re-occurrence & future issues.
- Ensure strong relationships are built and managed between the Technology Department and our internal customers specifically in regard to Technology operational services and issues.
- Monitor the overall level of service provided by Managed Service Partner(s)s - including service levels, incidents, process and change management, processes, standards and procedures - and instigating appropriate actions to address any issues, bench-marking to ensure best in class.
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction and productivity improvement.
- Report, communicate and update relevant stakeholders on the on-going operation of services, incident management and Improvement Programmes, guaranteeing clarity, visibility, timeliness and expectation management to the right people using the right method.
- Manage internal relationships and Customer Satisfaction & Experience - manage, measure and ensure that internal Technology department and Managed Service Partner(s) are achieving agreed levels of customer satisfaction
- Support budgetary management of IT Opex.
- Provides expert management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-case analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Will be required to be part of on-call team and provide support and leadership outside of core business hours for Major Incidents / High impacting issues
Summary of Expected Deliverables:
- Governance required across a large IT, Digital & Online environment
- Provide leadership on incident resolution
- Strong stakeholder management
- Achieving key KPI's within the IT, Digital & Online service tower
- Ensure best practise is followed in relation to the monitoring and maintenance of services.
- On call point of contact for Priority 1 & Priority 2 incidents. This is on a rota basis with the requirement to be on call for 1 week out of every 4. On call hours are Mon - Fri 07:00 - 23:00; Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 09:00 - 23:00
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.