|Job Title:||Service Architect (Service Process Design/IT Services)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Service Architect (Service Process Design/IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, home working with travel to client site (London/South East).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Design Authority on large and complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues, responsible for identifying, designing and delivering architecture for specific Service Process solutions.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs, focusing on changes to service, process, organisation, operating model etc.
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Defines the approach to the solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Establishes customer requirements for a solution, building strong relationships and acting as a major influence.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- End to end, full lifecycle Architecture experience
- Strong team leadership and stakeholder management experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Architect (SCADA/OT/Operational Technology/Agile/ITIL)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
CLOUD TECHNICAL ARCHITECT (AZURE MIGRATION)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Service Delivery Manager (SharePoint/Intranet/Agile)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Finance Architect (SAP Financial Functional Consultant (FI/CO)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour