|Job Title:||Service Architect - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MT - SerArPerm_1544462157|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Service Architect - SC Cleared
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client a global IT services company to work as a Service Architect within a Dynamic and fast evolving environment. As a Security Cleared Service Architect you will collaboratively develop and design a solution that meets with the stated requirements of the customer. Blending in the customers experience in delivering innovative and robust services that demonstrates value for money and strategic direction for their business.
You will be engaged at various points throughout a Projects or Service lifecycle including pre sales and bid stages. Your interaction will be with other architectural domains working together to form a cohesive response to a particular need, taking into account the enduring supportability and maintain elements as well has how a capability or solution will be delivered and can evolve or expand.
Your experience and use of established frameworks will enable you to develop new services, and introduce process and organisation changes with minimum amount of rework and risk to an extant capability. To enable this you will recognise the value in establishing a good working relationship quickly with you peers and customer alike, acknowledging different points of view and commercial standing to ensure effective services are delivered and supported.
You will have a strong operational and service delivery background with a good understanding of the developments in these areas and how ITSM tooling underpins them. You will have a working knowledge of established and emerging Service Delivery frameworks and their practises. You will be able to interpret customer derived policies and standards identifying any liability or risks they may present to both the client and the customer. You will be familiar with existing and emerging technologies so that the correct service and support models are applied.
You will have professional working ethics and the ability to set your own project orientated goals in line with the allocated assignment and projects objectives.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong stakeholder management capable of interacting with peers and customer at all level
- Capable of clearly portraying ideas, concepts and solutions and accepting an iterative approach to their development via co-creation and collaboration
- Able to identify risks and potential points of contention along with appropriate and considered containment or limitation strategies
- Ability to write coherent, concise service collateral that can be understood without misinterpretation
- Able to facilitate design meetings with a diverse set of contributors keeping workshops outcome focused
- Ideally qualifications in Service Management methodology for both current and emerging frameworks
- Working knowledge of project, engineering and delivery practices and methods
- Experience throughout the Service Management Lifecycle designing and delivering complex ICT systems and business capability
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC Clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SharePoint Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
VMware Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Service Architect (SCADA/OT/Operational Technology/Agile/ITIL)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire