Service Architect - Security Cleared
The successful Service Architect will be required to:
- Ensure the customer receives Service Design and Service Management Processes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements
- Service Reporting Design
- Process work instruction
- Customer engagement (to agree processes and interfaces)
- Service management Process/Procedure definition
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision where necessary
- Communicate and present to senior management
- The individual must be articulate, robust where necessary, determined and able to see through tasks to a logical conclusion
- Experience of delivering within a secure environment
- Workshop facilitation and stakeholder management
- Familiarity with SIAM architecture
- ITIL expert
- ISO 20000 Consultant/Familiarity
- Knowledge of SDBM
- Experience of service design and documentation
- Experience of ITSM processes and process development
The successful candidates will need to hold SC Clearance prior to starting this role.
Project People are a first tier supplier to this client, so please get in touch ASAP if these roles are of interest.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.