Service Architect. (Mobile Telecoms Network Transmission). Reading. 6months contract.
Service Architect (Transmission) required to join a new team to focus on the definition of the new service design/operations that will accommodate the newly transformed networks. You will be responsible for the successful design and definition for test and handover processes of the solutions to operations. This role will ensure that the overall RAN and Access transmission operational framework for effective Service Design is implemented to ensure that a shift to SON and software defined networks can be achieved without impact to the customer experience.
- You will be engaging with multiple business areas (Core, IP, Backbone Transport and Radio, legal, finance, procurement) to define outcomes for new functions, defining new processes, RFPs/Bids and the resulting work.
- The successful candidate will illustrate the ability to do all the above aswell as have a strong background in Mobile telecoms, an understanding of how new transmission systems will fit in to operations and systems.
- Good knowledge of IP/MPLS solutions and managing complex transmission networks
- Practical experience of managing commercial agreements.
- Experience of RAN Access Network technologies e.g. the management of RAN access transmission networks utilising OSS capabilities.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.