|Job Title:||Service Architect (ITIL, ISO20000, IT4IT)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Service Architect (ITIL, ISO20000, IT4IT) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be a Service Architect with significant service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by customers.
- The successful applicant will become the service SME within a project delivery team, responsible for all service management elements including the transition of the design into live service. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in demonstrating our client's ability to deliver quality services in line with contractual commitments.
- Certified in the following, or equivalent: ITIL, ISO20000, IT4IT.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for service design for low, medium or high value / complexity deliveries into live service
- Development of detailed end-to-end service designs
- Development and contribution towards the contractual obligations (SLAs & KPIs) and additionally any underpinning contracts
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance models against scope of work
- Identification of transition operating model where required, as well as design of future operating/governance models
- Define, agree and implement pricing for service catalogue
- Identify test requirements to feed into overall test plan & identify/develop on-going support requirements
- Development and progression of the operational support requirements and service acceptance criteria
- Responsible for the revision of the run cost elements of the cost model where required
- Identification, management of service management & input into general RAID items (exclusions, constraints, single points of failures - SPOFs)
- Definition of early life support requirements. Specification and delivery of SA artefacts. Process and service tooling design and integration requirements. IA of existing processes against client's process requirements. Creation of processes and associated artefacts.
- Experience of writing coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation
- Able to facilitate service readiness activities, to ensure a smooth transition
- Detailed knowledge and experience of service management
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains. Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems.
- Excellent client facing experience, as well as presentation skills.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.