Service Architect (ITIL)
My client is a global IT service provider and they are looking to recruit a ITIL Service Architect for an initial contract that is due to run until the end of Feb 2018.
The Service Architect will ensure that customers and account teams receive a Service Design & Service Management processes which meets their requirements, both contractually and operationally. These deliverables are underpinned by lower level artefacts which are also produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with the capability units.
The Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for an individual customer.
The role is responsible for the creation of the following components:
- Service organisation design
- Service management process/procedure definition
- Customer engagement workshops (to agree processes & interfaces)
- Process work instruction
- Service desk design
- Service reporting design
- Service management tool design
- Service management / design proposals to customers
- Service management consultancy
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables
The Service Architect can be engaged during any of the following phases of the service lifecycle, but is usually focused on Transition.
- Service Delivery
- Service Decommissioning
- To underpin the service management processes, the Service Architect will define the requirements
For further details about the role please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.