|Job Title:||Service Architect (IT Services)|
|Salary:||Competitive salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Service Architect (IT Services) - Permanent - Basingstoke, Hampshire - SC Cleared.
A global IT services company currently have an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing team as a Service Architect. As a Security Cleared Service Architect you will collaboratively develop and design a solution that meets with the stated requirements of the customer. Blending in the clients experience in delivering innovative and robust services that demonstrates value for money and strategic direction for their business.
You will be engaged at various points throughout a Projects or Service life-cycle including pre-sales and bid stages. Your interaction will be with other architectural domains working together to form a cohesive response to a particular need, taking into account the enduring supportability and maintain elements as well has how a capability or solution will be delivered and can evolve or expand.
Your experience and use of established frameworks will enable you to develop new services, and introduce process and organisation changes with minimum amount of rework and risk to an extant capability. To enable this you will recognise the value in establishing a good working relationship quickly with you peers and customer alike, acknowledging different points of view and commercial standing to ensure effective services are delivered and supported.
Skills and Experience Required:
You will have a strong operational and service delivery background with a good understanding of the developments in these areas and how ITSM tooling underpins them. You will have a working knowledge of established and emerging Service Delivery frameworks and their practises. You will be able to interpret customer derived policies and standards identifying any liability or risks they may present to both our client and their end customer. You will be familiar with existing and emerging technologies so that the correct service and support models are applied.
You will have professional working ethics and the ability to set your own project orientated goals in line with the allocated assignment and projects objectives.
- Strong stakeholder management capable of interacting with peers and customer at all levels.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations or a change in perspective.
- Capable of clearly portraying ideas, concepts and solutions and accepting an iterative approach to their development via co-creation and collaboration.
- Able to identify risks and potential points of contention along with appropriate and considered containment or limitation strategies.
- Ability to write coherent, concise service collateral that can be understood without misinterpretation.
- Able to facilitate design meetings with a diverse set of contributors keeping workshops outcome focused.
- Qualifications in Service Management methodology for both current and emerging framework.
- Working knowledge of project, engineering and delivery practices and methods.
- Experience throughout the Service Management Life-cycle designing and delivering complex ICT systems and business capability
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will be required to have SC Clearance prior to starting on site.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Location: Hampshire, England
Infrastructure Solution Architect (Bid/Pre-Sales)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + bonus + car allowance
Application Architect - Java
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Up to €489 per day
Network Architect - Basingstoke - Security Clearance - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire