Service Architect (Cloud) - SC Cleared - Telford, Shropshire - Contract
A global IT services company is searching for a Service Architect with strong Cloud experience to join their team on a contract basis in Telford. The role will involve working for a large government department so the role will require SC clearance.
The Service Architect will have experience of designing business processes around patching.
The Service Architect is required to embed into a newly created team. They must be able to hit the ground running, be a self starter with initiative to work independently to delivery their individual task whilst working across the team to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
- The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
- Shapes service architecture proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Determines the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new business processes.
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
- Communicates the impact of emerging technologies on customer and client's Services business to senior level customers and the clients Services businesses.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the client's knowledge base.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.