|Job Title:||Service Architect|
|REF:||FJS - SerArchPerm_1589299821|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client a global IT Services company is looking for an innovative Service Architect with service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by our potential customers. The successful applicant will become the Service SME within a bid / RFC team, responsible for all service management elements including cost modelling and production of enduring service plans and designs.
Are you a Service Architect who is able to demonstrate knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more, service architecture / management experience), in the following areas:-
- Responsibility for the service design of low to medium complexity / value bid proposals (inc. Request's for Change (RFC's))
- Organisation structure / culture / constraints / business roadmap
- Development of high level service designs:-
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance model against requirements;
- Identification of transition operating model (where required);
- Design of future operating and governance model;
- Definition of service catalogue items;
- Understanding, assessment and negotiation of SLA's and KPI's, in relation to service credit and service penalty regime.
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs)
- Process and service tooling design and integration requirements
- Production of service management bid / RFC response and associated contractual definition
- Oversight of staff performing service related bid work
- Creation or input into artefacts required for service assurance and liaison with the Service Assurance team. Must demonstrate the service designs are able to deliver the customer's required level of service with minimal / understood risks
Can you demonstrate:-
- Knowledge of service concepts and techniques;
- An operational understanding of service supply chains;
- Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems;
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation;
- The ability to write persuasive, targeted and concise proposal documents;
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment;
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams;
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives.
Due to the secure nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to hold security clearance prior to starting - candidates without this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Solution Designer / Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Customer Solutions Architect (Network)
Location: Republic of Ireland
Service Desk Analyst
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
Enterprise Architect - Contract Role - Telford/Remote
Location: Telford, Shropshire