|Job Title:||Server Support Engineer - Infrastructure Support - DV Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MT - Serversup_1534175527|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Server Support Engineer- Infrastructure Support Engineer - DV Cleared
Responsible for the installation, operation and continued integrity of the servers in the environments they control. Ensure that appropriate file groups and permissions are created to facilitate the operation of the whole solution, in accordance with the design document guidelines.
Provide guidance and mentoring to junior engineers, and advise other teams (packaging, test and integration) as necessary on the operation, and impact of the product.
They will also liaise with the SME and vendor to suggest upgrades and improvements to the product for the benefit of the solution.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Detailed knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Detailed understanding of how Windows applications function at binary level
- Detailed understanding of how Windows managed attached devices (esp. USB devices)
- Experience of HP Radia
- Experience of VMWare
- Experience of packaging applications
- Experience of software development
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of application operation
- Ability to interpret product logs
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require DV clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bid Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
WINTEL Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
1st Line Support Engineer - Swords - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire