We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager who will be responsible for accelerating our clients organic traffic growth and optimising website merchandising to improve conversion. Working in partnership with their SEO agency, you will coordinate the implementation of technical changes to their website with the website development team as well as working closely with their Copywriters and Web Content Executives to optimise new and existing content.
- Manage and deliver the company's SEO activity to achieve traffic and enquiry growth targets
- Deliver technical reports and competitor analysis
- Take ownership of their keyword strategy
- Develop a strong understanding of products, competition, industry and objectives of the Company
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and ensure delivery against all other agreed KPIs
- Use Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance
- Coordinate with the PPC team to make sure messaging and goals are aligned
- Keep up to date with changes to the SEO landscape and implement learnings into the day-to-day work
- Continuously optimise landing pages through testing copy and imagery
- Optimisation will be required for multiple source markets and consideration needs to be given to different user behaviour and language
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in an SEO role
- Confident in presenting and reasoning your ideas to internal stakeholders
- Proactive approach to learning and keeping up to date with SEO trends and algorithm updates
- Experience of using website crawl software such as Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl.
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience of using keyword research tools
- Excellent communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.