|Job Title:||Senior Yield Engineer|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Yield Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Establish systems and procedures to prevent yield excursions and quickly identify issues.
- Implement effective inline defect inspection/monitoring/control strategy & methodology to support advanced technology development.
- Formulate and drive process improvement plan based on systematic analysis of inline/ET/yield data to meet quality and yield targets
- Evaluate defect inspection/review effectiveness from leading edge E-beam, Bright and Dark field Defect Inspection and SEM review tools for advanced technology introduction.
- Collaborate with design engineering, process engineering and/or package engineering to correct the product defect or weakness and to improve the product reliability.
- Design, execute and analyse partition studies to evaluate process results or equipment baseline performances with a view to achieve industry competitive standards.
- Maintain statistical process control (SPC) charts of in line defect control charts to establish a stable and robust processing platform. Monitor process output data records against specs, and make necessary process corrections and adjustments.
- Interfacing to design and testing teams (spec reviews, FMEA etc.)
- Document defect metrology tool operation and process details and write standard of procedures (SOPs).
- Deploy change control processes as required.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the line manager and/or process engineering manager.
- Minimum of 5-years Fab experience in process engineering / process development/ yield improvement.
- Experience with defect metrology tools and analysis.
- Good dexterity for handling InP wafers and samples.
- Track record in using structured problem solving techniques.
- Degree in relevant subject, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering etc.
- Knowledge and experience of SPC processes.
- Experience in setting up successful design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis.
- Above undergraduate, preferably a PhD in relevant subjects.
- Good knowledge of InP based materials and photonic processes.
- High level proficiency in SPC, 6σ techniques and gauge R&R studies.
- Proactive team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Positive attitude in working & learning and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Proven ability to work under own initiative, and to stop when advice is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to working - work the hours to do the job.
- Supportive of the company culture and ethos.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
Network Design Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
IP Network Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Senior Tester (Applications)
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire