|Job Title:||Senior Workforce Planning & OD Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Senior Consultant - Workforce Planning & OD
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They looking for a Senior Consultant - Workforce Planning & OD to join their Senior Leadership Team to identify the capabilities required to deliver their strategy and work with the business to design structures that meet those needs. Building detailed plans around the current capabilities required now and plans for the future.
About The Role
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering a simple, yet robust and engaging processes that can enable the business to identify and prioritise the capabilities needed now and in the future. You will need to deliver on their strategic plans, partnering where appropriate and holding the wider people team to account for delivery against those agreed plans.
You will work closely with the business leaders to the design Organisation structures that meet the needs of the business, this means upholding their design principles and build Organisation Design understanding and capability in the wider people team in order to retain integrity. You will continuously refine plans and understand the business requirements building, not just the capabilities required, but an understanding of depth of capability required to provide stability and agility.
- Strategic Planning
- Manages the development and/or delivery of an element of the organisation's strategic planning
- Identifies shortcomings, then suggests and implements improvements to existing business practices
- Developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organisation's change management program with guidance from senior colleagues
- Manage relationships with important internal customers and act as their business partner, while taking guidance from senior colleagues
- Takes responsibility for implementing a talent pool formal development framework with guidance from senior colleagues
- Informally coaching others throughout the organisation in area of expertise
- Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others
- Builds complex frameworks to fully assess the scope and context of short-term and long-term business needs
- Recommends ways to improve support for attraction and selection by changing policies, processes, standards and practices
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs
Skills & Experience Needed
- Organisation Design & Development - Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others on making sure the organisation develops and maintains the culture, values and design it needs to reach its objectives while managing structural change
- Workforce Planning - Applies expertise to act as the organisational authority on ensuring the organization can recruit people with the skills it needs to achieve competitive advantage, while also balancing its resources in order to meet short-term and long-term strategic goals
- Commercial Acumen - Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary
- Planning & Organising - Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organising, prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PR Consultant (Consumer, London, Start ASAP)
Location: South East London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Bid Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior MicroStrategy Specialist
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Enterprise Microstrategy Specialist
Location: Berkshire, England
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking