One of our clients are a globally recognisable brand within Telecoms and are looking to recruit a Senior Vendor Manager for them.
As a Senior Vendor Manager you will be responsible for technical contract management with 3rd party suppliers.
This role will require working within a cross functional team to ensure technology objectives within the programme are achieved by all parties involved.
The Senior Vendor Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Partners are managed effectively and are able to deliver in accordance with the required programme of work
- Ensuring all parties understand their accountability, deliver to contract terms and are protected commercially
- Identify potential areas of risk and manage them pro-actively
- Supporting day to day governance activities
- Providing analysis and documentation to support contractual issues
In the role of Senior Vendor Manager you will demonstrate and improve:
- Proven background within Vendor, Partner and Supplier management
- Understanding of managing vendor delivery against technical contracts within application development / infrastructure / SaaS etc
- Background of working within complex environments - Ensuring delivery across multiple vendors
- Background managing vendors within a technical environment with some focus on Microsoft Azure.
To apply for the role of Senior Vendor Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Recruiters - New Business, Big Hitters
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Senior Design & Planning Engineer (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk
Location: Bristol, England