Senior UX Designer
London - Perm
This is a very exciting role working for one of the UK's best Luxury travel companies!
As part of their in-house web team, you will be working on the user experience of their range customer-facing websites.
You will be involved in a wide variety of projects from optimising existing user journeys to complete from-the-ground-up projects, ensuring that they always achieve maximum value from their websites and remain ahead of the competition.
- Understanding their clients and the information they need before deciding to enquire.
- Understanding the differences in user behaviour in e company's key markets in the UK and US and applying this to the key user journeys on each website.
- Looking at multiple sources of data and using it to assess how to optimise the user journey for their clients, resulting in a better user experience, an improved conversion rate, better quality leads and better use of their advertising budget.
- Wireframing and prototyping both new concepts and improvements to existing design.
- 6+ year's experience in User Experience designing complex, web-based applications.
- Strong experience in mobile User Experience, ideally having worked with a 'mobile first' approach.
- A team player, able to communicate clearly, give and receive constructive criticism, understand multiple viewpoints and make a decent cup of tea.
- An eye for brand consistency and UX best practice.
- A solid understanding of web usability issues.
- Happy working as part of a team to a common end result.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design
- Wireframing/prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, OmniGraffle, Flairbuilder, etc.)
- Experience of Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.