|Job Title:||Senior Transmission Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Work for a leader within the telecoms industry that offers a flexible working policy and is based in a great location just seconds from Reading Train Station.
Great culture and working environment along with salary and benefits to include car allowance and a bonus scheme.
We are looking for a Principal Delivery Manager to join the TX Deployment function who will be responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Delivery Managers tasked with delivering network upgrade projects to time, cost and quality.
- Managing a high performing team of Delivery Managers and responsible for one or more Principal Contractors within the TX Delivery space.
- Virtual management of internal cross functional teams, as well as external Transmission Suppliers.
- Successful delivery of network site infrastructure to design and HSQA standards.
- Maintain Network continuity in accordance with Operational safeguards.
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between deployment activities.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day delivery of Suppliers, 3rd parties against contracted time, cost and quality obligations.
- Undertaking direct intervention to investigate underperformance, instigate recovery initiatives and intensely manage the recovery of delivery performance.
- Manage Supplier delivery via regular review, meetings and reporting.
- Regular budget reforecasting working.
- Highlight potential risks to projects and mitigate as necessary.
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Leadership experience, with a proven ability to drive delivery across organisational departments, and from 3rd party suppliers.
- Good understanding of TX processes and cross-functional dependencies.
- Natural ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the numerous functional deliverables (Acquisition, RAN, TX Deployment, Ops).
- Experience of motivating and managing outsource Suppliers.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.