|Job Title:||Senior Transformation Programme Manager|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
This is a pivotal and exciting role working on an innovative transformation programme and the complexity of the work will be comparable to a "Head of" or "Director" level role.
You will be working for a high profile company in great offices just a few steps away from Reading train station.
A great culture with also a flexible working policy.
The Senior Transformation Manager is a key leadership role and will report directly to a member of the Senior Management Team.
To define, lead, proactively manage and deliver large, complex business transformation programmes on behalf of the Senior Management Team, adhering to business outcomes and performance targets. This will include; strategy, methodology and governance.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrable experience of forming, initiating, and managing end to end delivery of large scale, complex business transformation in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams of retained resource and key partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes.
- Extensive experience of formal Programme Management in a technology industry (mobile telecommunications desirable but not essential).
- A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
- Recognised Programme Management qualifications (e.g. MSP) are desirable
For the finer details please contact Amanda Cager - 01189 285550 - Amanda.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Solution Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project Change Analyst (Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Senior Recruiters - New Business, Big Hitters
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London